www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mark Bixby <mark_bi...@hp.com>
Subject os-hp_mpe/6587: Please apply MPE patch posted to new-httpd on 9/22
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:23:27 GMT

>Number:         6587
>Category:       os-hp_mpe
>Synopsis:       Please apply MPE patch posted to new-httpd on 9/22
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Please apply the MPE portability patch for 1.3.13-dev that was posted to new-httpd on 9/22.
 I've seen no reply to my posting yet, which suggests it has been lost in the noise.

FWIW I posted this same patch previously on 5/30 and it was also lost in the noise back then.
 Now that rolling 1.3.13 was discussed briefly last week, I'm trying again to get the MPE
port updated.

Thanks!
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix: