www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/6580: More Icons!!
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:25:36 GMT

Synopsis: More Icons!!

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Tue Sep 26 05:25:34 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:

Apache is contributed software.  If you have a suggestion
such as this, provide a contribution instead.

The new-httpd list (see dev.apache.org for related Apache
mailing lists) is the discussion forum for considering new
contributions.

In fairness, however, I don't expect that proposal would
be positively received.  Apache webserver focuses on it's
actual job (serving pages.)  While everyone grants that an
icon isn't unreasonable, you would likely find resistance
to growing that list a dozen fold, purely for decorative
purposes.

But heck, I could be way off base... so offer something to
the list if this interests you.