www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ulf Bahrenfuss <ulf.bahrenf...@uni-vechta.de>
Subject mod_proxy/6585: Proxy continues connection to Push-Server, though Client has gone.
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:22:22 GMT

>Number:         6585
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Proxy continues connection to Push-Server, though Client has gone.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
Linux 2.2.10 #7 Suse 6.2
egcs-2.91.66 (1.1.2 release)

While accessing a Webcam with Server-Push technology (like an Axis cam) the
Proxy continues to get traffic from the Cam after the Client that requested the
page has gone away. This results in a heavy traffic load. Cache Force Completion
is deaktivated (100).
This seems like a reproducable variant of my report #5391
>How-To-Repeat:
Try to access 194.94.26.168 and then Server Push from the Cam via the
Apache-Proxy. After starting the Push the Proxy won't terminate even after the
Client exited and even the Client computer is down.