www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Simon Bellan <sbel...@yahoo.com>
Subject other/6577: Forbidden . we do not have permission to access / on server
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:08:55 GMT

>Number:         6577
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       Forbidden . we do not have permission to access / on server
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Hi,
I configured the apache webserver. I finally got it to start. When I try to access the
demo web page or the users webpage, I get
the following error message:

Forbidden

Apache/1.3.12 Server at localhost Port 80

I looked at the permission of the directory and files. They are all read by everyone.

Please help

www.interactiveworld.dynip.com