www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Tim McLaughlin <...@mediaaccess.com>
Subject general/6564: Getting <BASE HREF...> where there should be none w/ Netscape.
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:27:49 GMT

>Number:         6564
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Getting <BASE HREF...> where there should be none w/ Netscape.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Every page load, using Netscape as the browser, gets an extra line before any of our actual
response, that is <BASE HREF="http://server/path_this_page_is_in/">

That should not be there.  This is similar to PR#5592, which I couldn't find a response to.
Go to http://www.findopenhouses.com/ or http://www.horizon-bank.com/
>Fix:
Nope.