www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Shawn Squire <ssqu...@hotmail.com>
Subject general/6563: when i display the contents in a folder (leaving out the index.html) my words get cut off.
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:09:24 GMT

>Number:         6563
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       when i display the contents in a folder (leaving out the index.html) my
words get cut off.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have a directory that i want to display to the public, so i leave the index.html out of
the URL (http://ssquire.dhs.org/mp3s/) and it displays the contents in that folder. However
the names of the songs get cut off, how can i move the "last modified" and the "size" frames
over enough so i can see the full names of the songs?
http://ssquire.dhs.org/mp3s/
>Fix:
no idea, the only way i can think of is if i go in and edit the html document... but that
will take hours and everytime i add a new song i will have to go in and do it again.