www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From f...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6557: Apache stops responding
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:37:03 GMT

Synopsis: Apache stops responding

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: fanf
State-Changed-When: Thu Sep 21 01:37:00 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Sorry, but without any identifiably specific symptoms there's
no way we can start working out where the problem is. (If
problems in other software I would point my finger at the
hardware.) Since there's nothing we can do I'm closing this
bug.