www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: other/5589: Server: ALWAYS includes " (Red Hat/Linux)" (on my version, of course) no matter what ServerTokens says.
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:01:58 GMT

Synopsis: Server: ALWAYS includes " (Red Hat/Linux)" (on my version, of course) no matter
what ServerTokens says.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 17 20:01:57 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
It sounds like Redhat hacked the source to get this.
You should talk to them.
Thanks for using Apache.