www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Tarik Baki <Ta...@myrealbox.com>
Subject os-unixware/6538: Using Groupwise Webaccess Enhancement Pack with Apache webserver truncates attachments.
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:46:38 GMT

>Number:         6538
>Category:       os-unixware
>Synopsis:       Using Groupwise Webaccess Enhancement Pack with Apache webserver truncates
attachments.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
We use Novell Groupwise 5.5 enhancement pack Webaccess running on a Netware
platform with Apache webserver 3.1 runing on a Unix box. The problem is that all
attachments sent via Webaccess get truncated and corrupted no matter what the
size is. We installed Novell's webserver and used that as troubleshooting step
and the problem does not happen.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this problem.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
No.