www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Chan, Wai Cheng" <wai.cheng.c...@intel.com>
Subject RE: mod_auth-any/6521: Authentication requires multiple tries esp ecially on IE4 SP2 and above ; Netscape browser 4.03 and above
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 02:50:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_auth-any/6521; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Chan, Wai Cheng" <wai.cheng.chan@intel.com>
To: "'marc@apache.org'" <marc@apache.org>, apache-bugdb@apache.org,
        "Chan, Wai Cheng" <wai.cheng.chan@intel.com>
Cc: "'apachebug'" <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: RE: mod_auth-any/6521: Authentication requires multiple tries esp
	ecially on IE4 SP2 and above ; Netscape browser 4.03 and above
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:42:39 -0700

 Hi
  I am using the Apache authentication module downloaded from the web .
 (mod_auth_smb.o). Version 1.3.9 running on HPUX10.20 platform. It still
 requires more than one attempts up to the maximum of 8 attempts before i can
 load the entire page. Please advice. This is happenning on both IE amd
 Netscape . Thanks