www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Eugene Duah <eugene.d...@hq.doe.gov>
Subject mod_proxy/6526: URL Syntax Error
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:00:18 GMT

>Number:         6526
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       URL Syntax Error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I'm using the server as a proxy. When a you attempt to go to this url

http://199.97.97.163/IMDS%PMANAT0%read%/home/content/users/imds/feeds/comtex/2000/09/11/pr/0000-3930-ok-gothic-energy

the apache server returns a 400 error. How ever if you access the url without proxy it works.

My guess is that the % in the url is causing the 400 error message.

Do you know if this is a problem with apache mod_proxy and if so is there a fix.