www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/6521: Authentication requires multiple tries especially on IE4 SP2 and above ; Netscape browser 4.03 and above
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:13:33 GMT

Synopsis: Authentication requires multiple tries especially on IE4 SP2 and above ; Netscape
browser 4.03 and above

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Tue Sep 12 10:13:32 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
I'm afraid we are unable to help you, since the authentication
module you are using does not come with Apache and is not
supported by us.  We can't debug random third party code.