www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Hon Wong <hww...@netvigator.com>
Subject mod_proxy/6520: Using Apache proxy cache with proxypass and proxypassReverse, I cannot cache Weblogic site but can cache other IIS or Apache sites
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:48:21 GMT

>Number:         6520
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Using Apache proxy cache with proxypass and proxypassReverse, I cannot
cache Weblogic site but can cache other IIS or Apache sites
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I can use Apache proxy cache with proxypass and proxypassReverse directives to cache many
sites, including Yahoo, Microsoft etc. but when I access www.now.com, Apache 'seems' not caching
any since none of the sub-directories are created. WWW.NOW.COM uses Weblogic as server.
Please access www.now.com and see if Apache can cache the site. Usually sub-directories will
be generated when caching other sites, but not for this site www.now.com
I use Winproxy software and it can cache this site www.now.com