www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Peggy Shen <yfs...@enuxsa.eas.asu.edu>
Subject general/6505: Create Apache System Call log file
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 02:00:31 GMT

>Number:         6505
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Create Apache System Call log file
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi!

     I am new to the Apache world and need help.  If this is not the right place for me to
discuss this problem, please point me to the correct place.  I need to find out "what is the
best way to generate a system call log for Apache running under WindowsNT?".  In other words,
I need to create a log file which logs all the system calls make by Apache server.  Any suggestions?

thanks,

Peggy Shen