www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Shuichi Kitaguchi ...@hh.iij4u.or.jp>
Subject documentation/6501: Cannot browse scandoc'ed documents by Internet Explorer.
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:49:57 GMT

>Number:         6501
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       Cannot browse scandoc'ed documents by Internet Explorer.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Apache API/APR documents which was created by ScanDoc seems wrong.
Netscape and Mozilla can correctly render these HTML files,
but Internet Explorer cannot.  I think, this is a typo in templete
files(src/helper/default.pl, src/lib/apr/helpers/default.pl).
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Now             : <frameset cols="190,0%">
Correct(may be) : <frameset cols="190,*">