www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ruud de Ridder <ruud.derid...@nl.unisys.com>
Subject config/6494: Porting APACHE on Unisys SVR4 system
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 18:11:24 GMT

>Number:         6494
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Porting APACHE on Unisys SVR4 system
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
__llasgdivu                         ./libhttpd.so
_xttyname_r                         ./libhttpd.so
__llasgmul                          ./libhttpd.so
_xgetlogin_r                        ./libhttpd.so
ld: libhttpd.ep: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to li
bhttpd.ep

>How-To-Repeat:
Port on SVR4 system
>Fix:
To solve these problems I had to change the src/Configure file and changed it as shown below
(removing  -DCHARSET_EBCDIC)

    BS2000*-siemens-sysv4*)
        OS='BS2000'
        OSDIR='os/bs2000'
        # If you are using a CPP before V3.0, delete the -Kno_integer_overflow f
lag
        CC='c89 -XLLML -XLLMK -XL -Kno_integer_overflow'
#       CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -DCHARSET_EBCDIC -DSVR4 -D_XPG_IV"
        CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -DSVR4 -D_XPG_IV"
        DEF_WANTHSREGEX=yes
        DBM_LIB=""
        ;;