www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From kshounish <kshoun...@yahoo.com>
Subject apache-api/6491: problem with server running
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2000 07:29:11 GMT

>Number:         6491
>Category:       apache-api
>Synopsis:       problem with server running
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
sir the problem i get is whenever i keep my documents in /home/htpd/html/index.html and call
the corresponding cgi script for  aliasesd
/cgi-bin/try1.cgi its ok but suppose from my login when i go to public_html and
wanna call the the file which is a cgi wriiten on perl its giving server error basically what
i wann a know is
what are the possible errors may occure and what are the way to eradicate it ur kind cponsideration
will help me a lot i am a faculty in india and need the help from the senors like u people
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
just send me error ocuuring and error eradicating tutorial in apache on linux