www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: build/6579: none problems, just a suggestion and 2 similiar questions
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:28:41 GMT

The STATUS file in the root of the current apache trees (you can
use dev.apache.org and follow the instructions to access them) will
often carry a release plan.  Then again it often doesn't.

You can expect 1.3.13 before ApacheCon Europe.  I wouldn't expect
Apache 2.0 for some time after that, although some of us wager that
Apache 2.0 -Beta- 1 will be more stable than 1.3.x on Win32.  The
Alphas, on the other hand, are far more experimental.

Bill