www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Kumaravadivelu <vadiv...@fastvoice.com>
Subject general/6482: Problem uploading word document
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:31:43 GMT

>Number:         6482
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Problem uploading word document
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I'm not sure if this is the problem with Apache but I'll explain the scenario here. I couldn't
find anything related to this problem in bug database.

I have a servlet application through which I can upload files to the server. I'm able to send
any amount of data through this application but the problem comes into picture only when I
try to send files (more than 40KB) of type application/msword (word document). Where as I
don't face any problem in sending about 4MB of txt file.

I tried the same set of servlets with 'servletrunner' but I don't get any errors. I'm able
to send any size of word document through 'servletrunner'. I get errors only with Apache-Jserv.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Vadivelu