www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Alejandro Flores <aflo...@citi.com.mx>
Subject mod_proxy/6452: https donīt work in the directive RemoteProxy.
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:17:11 GMT

>Number:         6452
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       https donīt work in the directive RemoteProxy.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
no I donīt use it
>How-To-Repeat:
you can configure a host for to be a proxy server (Netscape, Microsoft, Apache, etc)with an
a valid IP Address, and configura a host witha apache server 1.3.12 witha an invali IP address,
then try to use the directive RemoteProxy for handle https:// request and it fail.
>Fix:
No :-( I have detect this bug because I need to use this schema :-(, sorry :-(