www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From manish lathiya <mblath...@yahoo.com>
Subject config/6442: Apache Jser1.0 does not start and gives error "You do not have permission to access /jserv/ on this server."
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:46:57 GMT

>Number:         6442
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Apache Jser1.0 does not start and gives error "You do not have permission
to access /jserv/ on this server."
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I m using Apache/1.3.6 on Windows 98. also installed ApacheJServ/1.0 on the same system. my
pc has IP Address 80.0.5.53. and when i start Apache on it with URL http://127.0.0.1:80/jserv/
it gives following error:

Forbidden

So, what is wrong with this installation. Is there any error? No doubt i installed successfully
Apache Server on the same system but could not install the Jserv properly.
>How-To-Repeat:
http://localhost:80/jser/ or
htto://127.0.0.1:80/jser/