www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mohan Amasa <mo...@megacinema.com>
Subject config/6433: Apache httpd does not start after installing ApacheJServ-1.1.2-1.i386.rpm
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2000 12:46:37 GMT

>Number:         6433
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Apache httpd does not start after installing ApacheJServ-1.1.2-1.i386.rpm
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Problem: API module structure `jserv_module' in file /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jserv.so is garbled
- perhaps this is not an Apache module DSO?
This seems to some configuration related problem with httpd and JServ.
I neither found an example httpd.conf, nor documentation on how to configure
httpd.conf. I had a working Apache httpd and JServ (older version that used mod_jserv.c).
Is the problem RPM related or configuration related? Any documentation please.
None of the install instructions describe this.