www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From James Wilson <jpwil...@ozemarket.net>
Subject general/6411: TCP Error: XP_GetBuiltinString:7105 not fould
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2000 01:40:53 GMT

>Number:         6411
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       TCP Error: XP_GetBuiltinString:7105 not fould
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I installed apache about 1 week ago and al was working fine until i leep getting this message.
I cannot connect to the server at all.
I re-installed linux from scratch and put apache on with mysql and php and once abaing the
same error keeps on coming up.
I think it may have someting to do with how i have shut down the PC or someting.
http://203.164.60.123 this will give the same message as above
>Fix:
no