www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Naheed M K <deve...@md.in.dsqsoft.com>
Subject os-linux/6408: Broken pipe problem in apache weblogic bridge
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:33:30 GMT

>Number:         6408
>Category:       os-linux
>Synopsis:       Broken pipe problem in apache weblogic bridge
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Failure of WebLogic APACHE bridge:

---------

IO error writing POST data to 10.1.1.6:7001; sys err#: [32] sys err msg

[Broken pipe]

---------

Build date/time: Jun 27 2000 17:12:12
>How-To-Repeat:
Hi pal,
We are trying to use smart upload package for uploading files (sizes more than 3mb)
We have tested with Windows nt architecture , it is working fine for files of any size.

But for the architectre shown below:

Webserver(listner) : Apache/linux,
Application Server :  Weblogic/linux.

We are using apche weblogic bridge (linux), but when we try to upload,  if the file size is
less than 400k it is fine
In the smart upload we have not mentioned(max size) any file size, by default it uploads any
size.
But for more than 400k it is giving the error message