www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Horst Hoffmann <hhoffm...@dwk.net>
Subject os-unixware/6387: apache slows down after some minutes to almost stop
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 16:48:26 GMT

>Number:         6387
>Category:       os-unixware
>Synopsis:       apache slows down after some minutes to almost stop
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
After starting apache it works good and fast, but some minutes later (ca. 5 to 10 minutes
it slows down more and more, some graphics are no more loaded. Is this a known bug ? Is there
any solution ?
We are starting in the moment the apache every 5 min with cron, so it works a little bit faster.
Maybe its important that we use about 10 aliasips.
Horst Hoffmann
www.kgal.de, www.alcas.de, www.beiersdorf.de, www.spectramed.de