www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From George Sanderson <geo...@xorgate.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl/6389: httpd.conf directive PerlHandler Apache::Hello->handler errors
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 01:07:58 GMT
Can you please help me by explaining how your process works?
I have submitted two reports 6352, and 6389.

What should I expect?  What should I do?
What can I do?
For example I have more infomation about the first report (6352)
but I accidently erased your e-mail reply and I am not sure how
to provide the new information.