www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: general/6358: Cannot Upload file using POST method in Win 32 Apache Server 1.3
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 17:27:09 GMT
One... you don't identify which version of Apache (1.3.what?)

Second... you may have forgotten to change the read mode of stdin
to binary data.  Graphics and other files contain NULL characters,
and if you script isn't handling the data as raw, it will be
corrupted on it's way up.  Also, most languages mangle cr/lf line
termination unless the stdin stream is set to raw (or binary) mode.

Try these things before I even give this a whack.  I've tested every
version from 1.3.9 through 1.3.12, they all worked.