www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Bruno Melloni <bruno.mell...@ericsson.com>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite/6342: mod_rewrite builds but not recognized at runtime
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:53:18 GMT
FYI, even though I did not receive any replies on this I have solved the
problem myself.

It turns out that when running ./configure it overwrote previous
configuration settings and it was "installing" the rebuilt apache server
in the default /usr/local/apache directory instead of the
/usr/local/apps/apache directory that I was using.  So I kept running
the old version of the software.

bruno melloni