www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From abag...@apache.org
Subject Re: protocol/6266: If-modified-since gets date parsing all wrong
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:33:55 GMT

Synopsis: If-modified-since gets date parsing all wrong

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: abagchi
State-Changed-When: Wed Jul 26 11:33:53 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
This bug has been fixed in CVS.  The problem was in
ap_implode_time.  We were using the .tm_usec and .tm_gmtoff
fields, but they were never being initialized in
ap_parseHTTPdate.  I have initialized both of those to zero,
because the spec says we don't care about granularity finer
than 1 sec (.tm_usec) and all times are in GMT (.tm_gmtoff).

Thank you for the bug report, and I am sorry it took so long
to find and fix.