www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From jiang <cocoi...@sina.com>
Subject general/6320: can not install
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:25:40 GMT

>Number:         6320
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       can not install
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Just sevral days ago, I downloaded the windows version of the apache server.
But when I tried to install it on windows 2000,I found it did not work!
In fact,when installing apache as a service on win2000,I got a error message
saying that the (server) process had stopped exceptionally.
I wonder if there is a version of the server for windows 2000? Or just for win9x /NT??
If there is for win2000,how to explain the accident??
Waiting for your answer!
Thanx!