www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/6304: module initialization is called twice form main task
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:20:49 GMT

Synopsis: module initialization is called twice form main task

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Sun Jul 16 20:20:48 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:

I would suggest a static value to tag the completion of
your database init routine.  Once it's initialized, the
function can return on later attempts without harm.

I don't see this particular code path ever being touched
again in the 1.3 generation server.  Apache 2.0 has been
significantly overhauled in the config parsing area, and
should provide you the hooks you desire.