www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/6228: A problem with VHosts on Win32 - Windows 2000 service startup
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:24:54 GMT

Synopsis: A problem with VHosts on Win32 - Windows 2000 service startup

Comment-Added-By: wrowe
Comment-Added-When: Sun Jul 16 19:24:53 PDT 2000
Comment-Added:

As Saar and I have trying to wring this problem out... with
no success, I'm not bothering to put the long list of
unsucessfull diagnostics into the list.  Please try the very
soon to come revision 1.3.13, and see if that does not
solve this problem.