www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Kartik Kannan <ox...@reedswitch.com>
Subject general/6300: Oracle Webagent Module should be compiled into the server ?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:40:24 GMT

>Number:         6300
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Oracle Webagent Module should be compiled into the server ?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
I use SuSE Linux 6.4 and Apache 1.3.12 which came bundled.
Have downloaded Oracle Intermedia WebAgent module for Apache and compiled - it compiles without
any errors.
The webagent documentation says I should recompile Apache enabling the webagent module at
compile time.
I have compiled it as a module without errors.
WebAgent docs say I should add the foll. line to httpd.conf :
<Location /intermedia>
SetHandler intermedia_handler
</Location>

I use apxs to compile this module - it compiled without any errors.
When I try to start the Apache server, it says:
Cannot load mod_oraordwsc.so into server: /usr/lib/apache/mod_oraordwsc.so undefined symbol
intermedia_handler.