www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: build/6143: I tryed to execute configure after buildconf
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:53:52 GMT

Synopsis: I tryed to execute configure after buildconf

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Mon Jul 10 11:53:51 PDT 2000
Comment-Added:
[From Greg Ames, Apache development]:
config.sub and config.guess in the MM package have been
corrected.  I've also pointed him to patches for the copies
config.sub and config.guess that go with autoconf.