www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Bharath Vijay Reddy <svbre...@hotmail.com>
Subject config/6290: Not able to start Apache WebServer with Apache JServ
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2000 11:11:09 GMT

>Number:         6290
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Not able to start Apache WebServer with Apache JServ
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Iam able to run Apache 1.3.12 as WebServer Success fully. I have also bought up Apache JServ
to run servlets. To run it from the WebService I tried to include
the tag....
LoadModule jserv_module modules/ApacheModuleJServ.dll in httpd.conf file and starting the
apache service it is saying it can't start the service.....

Thanking for reply in advance.....