www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Leopold Scherer <5newslet...@gmx.net>
Subject mod_proxy/6263: error with mod_proxy and https in win32
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2000 11:06:40 GMT

>Number:         6263
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       error with mod_proxy and https in win32
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Sat Jul 01 04:10:01 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     5newsletter@gmx.net
>Release:        1.3.12 Win32
Apache is used as a proxy server (with mod_proxy) for accessing the
WAN. Http and ftp requests are done successfully. But if a client requests an https site (port
443, SSL) the proxy doesn't work anymore. I read that this problem doesn't appear at unix
servers.
>How-To-Repeat:
use apache as a proxy and call https sites, apache must work under winnt (win32 in general?)
>Fix:
no