www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jay Burgess <jburg...@digarch.com>
Subject mod_jserv/6256: The JServ Windows install does not contain SimpleFileFilter.java source file.
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:50:55 GMT

>Number:         6256
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       The JServ Windows install does not contain SimpleFileFilter.java source
file.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    jserv
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Jun 29 07:00:01 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     jburgess@digarch.com
>Release:        1.3.12
This issue was raised in the maillist back in February, but as of yesterday's
install of JServ 1.1.2, the source file "SimpleFileFilter.java" is still not
in the Windows .EXE install.  Obviously I can download this directly, but it
would be nice to get it incorporated, so I don't have to watch for changes.

Thanks.
>How-To-Repeat:
Download and run "ApacheJServ-1.1.2.exe".  You will notice that the
SimpleFileFilter.class file is in the ApacheJServ.jar file, but no
.java source file exists in "org.apache.java.io".
>Fix:
Only option now if you want the sources is to go get the file manually.