www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Saar Perry <s...@perry.org.il>
Subject general/6228: a problem with VHosts on startup
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2000 05:41:19 GMT

>Number:         6228
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       a problem with VHosts on startup
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Sat Jun 24 22:50:01 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     saar@perry.org.il
>Release:        1.3.12
when apache server's service starts, the vhosts doesn't function well. when I try to log into
some vhosts, I get to my main host, and nothing helps (it's a name-based vhost on one IP).
after running 'apache -k restart' , the vhost work great, but after my computer restarts (for
example, wheh the computer is stucked, or when the electricity runs off), it doesn't work
again, and I have to run 'apache -k restart' again...
>How-To-Repeat:
perry.org.il is the main domain, and superboss.co.il is the vhost.
>Fix:
no