www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Stefan Voigt <stvo...@csmd.cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Subject general/6207: 500 Internal Server Error
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 07:37:11 GMT

>Number:         6207
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       500 Internal Server Error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Jun 19 00:40:00 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     stvoigt@csmd.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
>Release:        3.1.12
I got the latest php4 version (4.0.0), before that I used php3 and it worked.
If I use php4 in a DOS-box it works (I tried it with a simple functioncall of
the phpinfo() function) and php4 is giving me back a lot of htmlcode, so I think
it works. If I start the Apache and run a php4Script I get the 500 Internal Server
Error. I think I did the configuration correctly (just changed the MIME-types
from php3 to php4). If I replace just the pp.exe (version3 instead of 4, everything
is okay again.) I will also ask the php-developers for help and will inform you
if it should be a php-bug. Thanks in advance!