www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/5744: I am using win95, installed APache 1.3 working fine. but Apache Jserv does not work.
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:39:42 GMT

Synopsis: I am using win95, installed APache 1.3 working fine. but Apache Jserv does not work.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: apache-jserv
Responsible-Changed-By: wrowe
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jun 15 13:39:40 PDT 2000
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Reclassing this report under the jserv project
Category-Changed-From-To: config-os-windows
Category-Changed-By: wrowe
Category-Changed-When: Thu Jun 15 13:39:40 PDT 2000