www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From rbbl...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: mod_so/6195: Can't compile with --enable-so
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:09:25 GMT

Synopsis: Can't compile with --enable-so

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: rbbloom@us.ibm.com
State-Changed-When: Thu Jun 15 09:09:20 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
It looks like APR isn't being configured for DSO support.  Please
check the apr.h file in src/lib/apr/include for APR_HAS_DSO.  If
this is 0 that explains the errors you are seeing (We'll still
need to figure out why that happened, but that's next.)  If this
is 1, we'll have to figure out why it didn't build correctly.

Thank you for the feedback.