www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From rbbl...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: mod_proxy/6194: mod_proxy is not compiled in apache
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:31:01 GMT

Synopsis: mod_proxy is not compiled in apache

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: rbbloom@us.ibm.com
State-Changed-When: Thu Jun 15 07:30:58 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Mod_proxy is not available with 2.0a4.  There has been a first
cut at the proxy introduced this week and it will be available
with the 2.0a5.

The docs are being flushed out still, but they will be ready
when we release the final version of 2.0.  The same thing goes
for apachectl.  As this is a developers release, we do not
provide all of the helpers scripts that will be available with
the final version.

Thank you for your feedback.