www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/4658: The output of CGI scripts appears in the window that apache is running in
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:40:16 GMT

Synopsis: The output of CGI scripts appears in the window that apache is running in

State-Changed-From-To: closed-suspended
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Thu Jun 15 06:40:15 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:

As I indicated, we have made substantial revisions to the
CGI and process creation flags under Win95.  However, in
looking at this again, I am reopening the report until I
assure myself that this behavior is licked.  May also go
back to ViewCVS to see what exactly we did back then that
we shouldn't ever try again.

Please provide feedback if you are still having issues.