www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/3014: Alias to another drive doesn't work (ref PRs 1558, 2953)
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:07:51 GMT

Synopsis: Alias to another drive doesn't work (ref PRs 1558, 2953)

Comment-Added-By: wrowe
Comment-Added-When: Wed Jun 14 23:07:50 PDT 2000
Comment-Added:

I cannot reproduce your problem in Apache 1.3.12.

I regularly alias several different drives, please test
and reply if you are still having difficulties with this.

Note that the syntax of all Alias like commands is:

Alias /somewhere d:/there   -or-
Alias /somewhere/ d:/there/

note that trailing slashes indicate the path -must-
be terminated, in the second example server.com/somewhere
would get you nowhere.