www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/4125: DOS window has started to appear on my desktop when Apache is running.
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:52:11 GMT

Synopsis: DOS window has started to appear on my desktop when Apache is running.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 14 21:52:09 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
I believe this bug has been addressed.  If you continue
to experience problems using the 1.3.12 product, the
forthcoming 1.3.13 release has some significant overhaul
of running services under Win32.