www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/3645: Re PR number 2216 - I have a fix
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 03:51:13 GMT

Synopsis: Re PR number 2216 - I have a fix

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 14 20:51:11 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly review this issue!
The declspec(__thread) issue is resolved in the forthcoming
release of Apache 1.3.13.