www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: os-windows/6206: Compiling with BORLAND C++ BUILDER 4
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:33:07 GMT
> >Fix:
> How to Compile and Run Apache 1.3.12 HTTP server using
> BORLAND C++ BUILDER 4
>
> by Ozgur Urgenc 2000-06-16  Istanbul
> urgenc@rocketmail.com

Ozgur,

  Thank you!  It's so good to see someone interested in having
a borland based build environment for Apache!

  I say this because of the 'free' release of the BCC compiler
5.5, which does not include the 'builder' IDE environment.  It
is a great fit, but we need someone interested in identifing
the issues on the Borland platform.

  I will be in touch with you after I've reviewed your notes,
and merged them into how the 1.3.13 build will be distributed.

  And thanks for your interest in the Apache project!