www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Shane Brooks" <Shane_Bro...@email.com>
Subject Re: os-windows/3278: Proxy garbage collection does not occur
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 14:31:48 GMT
Not sure what I am supposed to do. This is the first contact I have
recieved and NO - the problem has NOT been resolved.

Using ModProxy under Win32 - a Garbage collection is never
initiated.  This has been the case at least since 1.3.6 and persists
in 1.3.12

I use a fix implemented by David Whitmarsh

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/david.whitmarsh/

Feel free to email for more details.

Shane

> [In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, you need]
> [to include <apbugs@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]
> [subject line starts with the report component and number, with ]
> [or without any 'Re:' prefixes (such as "general/1098:" or      ]
> ["Re: general/1098:").  If the subject doesn't match this       ]
> [pattern, your message will be misfiled and ignored.  The       ]
> ["apbugs" address is not added to the Cc line of messages from  ]
> [the database automatically because of the potential for mail   ]
> [loops.  If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be ig-   ]
> [nored unless you are responding to an explicit request from a  ]
> [developer.  Reply only with text; DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS!     ]
>

> Synopsis: Proxy garbage collection does not occur
>
> State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
> State-Changed-By: coar
> State-Changed-When: Wed May 24 12:57:13 PDT 2000
> State-Changed-Why:
> [This is a standard response.]
> No response from submitter, assuming issue has been resolved.

Shane Brooks                    VOICE: +1-301-405-6671
Dept. Biology                     FAX: +1-301-314-9358
Biology/Psychology Bldg         EMAIL: Shane_Brooks@email.com
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742  U.S.A.
http://www.wam.umd.edu/~ssbrooks/