www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jiri Schwarz <jiri.schw...@gist.cz>
Subject config/6120: REDIRECT_STATUS
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 05:48:25 GMT

>Number:         6120
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       REDIRECT_STATUS
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Thu May 25 22:50:00 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     jiri.schwarz@gist.cz
>Release:        Apache 1.3.9(win32)
I use Apache 1.3.9(win32), W95 and php3.0.11. I'd like to work with errordocuments. I wrote
in httpd.conf directive ErrorDocument 404 some.php3. It works right. But the variable REDIRECT_STATUS
is always 200. I'd like to have one (.php3) error document for all errors and I need this
variable. It's possibly?
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
I think that server doesn't initialize this variable or forget this.