www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Raul Zancan <sp...@tiscalinet.it>
Subject mod_jserv/6066: error ajpv12 cannot scan servlet headers
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 10:47:10 GMT

>Number:         6066
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       error ajpv12 cannot scan servlet headers
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    jserv
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed May 10 03:50:01 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     spopa@tiscalinet.it
>Release:        1.3.12
Hello
We're working with FreeTds for SQLServer 7.0 in OS Win2000 AS and Apache 1.3.12 and Jserv
1.1. In certain conditions we receive an internal server error and in log error file we catch
the error: "Ajpv12 Cannot scan servlet header". The problem is that we cannot reproduce the
error condition because we have users on line.
This error didn't occur when we were working with Sybase and Sybase-Jdbc.